Saturday, May 28, 2011

I hope I'm getting better

Well today was my 4th Stampin' Up! party..I keep trying to tweaking my party set up. Some people said my parties were a bit to structured and wanted a little more freedom. So today to celebrate national scrapbook month I brought a lot of my stuff and just had them have fun!! I had a great time one of my guests brought her teenage daughter and she had a blast using all my punches..Just with her saying this was cool and that was cool gave me great joy. If her mom would have let her I think she would have bought one of everything.

I still don't feel like I've had the perfect party yet but I'm learning from every one of them. My Aunt was there today and she was at my first party. I hope I will be able to find out tomorrow what she thought of this party.

I feel proud to say that at every single party I've had at least one person say to me "I'm so surprised you have only been doing this for 2 months." As I tell them; I've only been selling these products for only 2 months I've been a fan for many, many years.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment