Wednesday, May 11, 2011

busy bee

I have been getting ready for my second party on Saturday. My craft time has been limited since my little one wants to be outside all the time since the weather FINALLY started to get nice.



I was able to craft with my niece and SIL this past weekend. This is what I came up with. My SIL is so great every time I make a new card she tells me "I think this is the nicest card you've ever made."


Here are the a couple of hostess gifts I made. If I had more candles I would be making so many more. They are so much fun and easy to make.



I have three new stamp sets and punches from the new summer catalog. My favorites is this butterfly from the Strength and Hope stamp set. I also love that for every set that is purchased Stampin up donates $2 to breast cancer research.



Have I told you I love this stamp set.

1 comment: