Monday, April 18, 2011

Naptime Craft Time

When I was doing my nap time crafting, I took some pictures of some cards I did a couple of days ago. I also did the hand sanitizer covers that I saw on dawnsstampingthoughts.net. They are so cute and easy too. I may tweak the measurements a little. They are so cute, I can't wait to make more.
I had a star cut out already in my scrap box but it was red and I wanted it to match the paper so I used alcohol ink (this time I made sure the lid was on tight) to darken the color.



The hand sanitizer cover!



This is the tulip card for Easter that I used my new owl punch.



This is a sneak peek of the new punches that they are offering in the summer catalog. I'm so excited for this catalog there are some very cute things in it can't wait to show you more. Can you tell I'm turning into a punch girl.



This is the 4 frames and paper from the Spring is Blossoming promotion Stampin' Up is currently running til April 30th.

I hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you sure have been busy. Every project is great, I could not choose a favorite!

    ReplyDelete