Monday, April 4, 2011

Blog Award




As it goes, the rules for the award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who sent it to you
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself
3. Send/reward 5 other bloggers

I want to thank http://stampinwitheerlinda.blogspot.com/ and http://athomewithjudy.blogspot.com/ for this award. Thank you....

7 Things about myself.

1. I have the best/hardest job ever a stay at home mom.
2. My Gypsy is usually not far away from me..Any time I can steal a min to craft I do.
3. I love spending time with my family.
4. When I clean house I blare the music and dance!
5. I'm not picky when comes to music I will listen to almost anything.
6. Love Pixar Movies (who says they are just for kids)
7. I'm addicted to crafting videos. I watch them all the time.

5 blogs I pick for the Versatile Blogger Award.
I've looked at a lot of your blogs looks like everyone seems to have this award...If I missed it all you deserve it!
So I will just list my favorite blogs

CardsTV
dawnsstampingthoughts
AtHomeCraftingwithJudy
PaperCutzChallenge
obsessedwithscrapbooking

So Thank you again for the award!

No comments:

Post a Comment